virgin mulled cider
Nothing helps you get into the festive spirit better than a hot mulled drink. Our Virgin Mulled Cider recipe is an innocent (alcohol-free) version of the traditional mulled cider which means you can enjoy it as often as you like without feeling guilty and the kids can enjoy it too.
This fruity winter warmer is made with just 4 ingredients so it's quick to make, easy to prepare and best of all is absolutely delicious!
- 6-8 medium sized apples
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4-5 slices of ginger
- 1/2 tsp grated or ground nutmeg
1. Using an electric juicer, juice the apples to create fresh apple juice.
2. Add the juice and all of the ingredients into a saucepan.
3. Heat up the juice mixture until it starts to simmer. Simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Serving tip: jazz up your virgin mulled cider by adding a garnish of apple slices to each glass.