Projector Bracket PB07XB [white]
If you have your projector, all you need is a strong reliable bracket to hold up your projector on the ceiling or wall and a good quality projector screen (check out the huge range of Duronic projector screens here on Amazon). When you have all of these sorted, you’re good to go!
At Duronic we have a range of brackets for projectors to suit every requirement. All of our projector mounts are universal and fully adjustable; they will fit most projectors securely and with ease. They are all capable of rotating 360°, so if the mounted projector is aligned off-centre from the screen you can rotate the projector to align it more accurately.
Most people will consider aesthetics before anything else; will this look good? Will it stand out? Rest assured, even though a projector mount is just a fixing, we have designed them to be aesthetically pleasing and as unobtrusive as possible.
THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT
Finding the best place to position your projector can be tricky. Please consider:
1. What your machine is capable of; i.e. what the distance required is to project the picture onto the screen and what the projection size is. These are usually determined by the spec of your projector and are usually referred to as “short”, “medium” or “long-throw”. You will be able to determine what throw your projector is by checking its manual.
2. The size and shape of the room
3. Height of the ceiling
4. If you want to mount the projector on the wall or ceiling
5. Where the power cable will be positioned
Full 360° Rotation
180° Side-to-Side Tilt
180° Backwards-Forwards Tilt
10kg / 22lb Weight Capacity
22cm / 8.7in Ceiling Clearance
Fits 18-30.5cm Mounting Hole Patterns
Attachment Fixings Included
High Ceiling / Bigger Space / Longer Throw
If you have a high ceiling or decide you want to mount the bracket on a wall, then a pole mount could be the best option. Our pole models (PB02XL, PB04XL, PB06XL, PB010XM) are extendable and can be manoeuvred to achieve a unique position. An added advantage is that the pole is completely removable; the bracket can still be used without the pole so, should you wish to mount it somewhere different in the future, you have the option to use the pole or not.
If you’re unsure if you even need a pole, it’s best to opt for one of these models to be on the safe side. This will ensure you have all the flexibility you could possibly need and if you decide you don’t need the pole you can store it away. Models PB04XL & PB06XL offer greater flexibility than PB02XL. PB010XM is just for fitting to a wall.
Low Ceiling / Smaller Space / Shorter Throw
If your ceiling/wall is low or slanted you will need to opt for a model that has greater tilt flexibility to counteract the slant and to ensure you are able to easily adjust the projector to align with the screen. Likewise, if you have a short-throw projector you will also be looking for a model that can tilt deeper to meet the screen at a short distance. Models PB01XB and PB05XB have greater flexibility than PB03XB.
If you are confident that your chosen location and the projector will require less flexibility, Duronic also offers a standard mount – PB03XB - which sits closer to the ceiling. It still has some tilt ability and can rotate 360° like all of our other models.
THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT
• Your projector mount will need to be located opposite the projector screen at an optimised distance as per the projector’s requirements, so please check this
• Once you find the ideal location for your projector (wall or ceiling), you will need to consider if you want a close-fitting mount or a pole mount which will extend
down (from the ceiling) or outwards (from the wall). Once you determine this, you can narrow down your search from our selection of models.
• You will need to ensure you select a mount that minimises the need for keystone correction use; the better the projector can align by just using the bracket alone
will give the best quality image.
Duronic projector mounts are universal and should fit any projector unit; they will fit all projectors with 3 or 4 mounting screw holes and will hold at least 10kg, 13kg or 15kg depending on the model.
PLEASE NOTE: while we have designed our range of mounts to fit universally with most projectors, they will not fit some industry-standard/larger projectors which may be heavier and require different fixings/brackets. Please check with your projector’s manual to ensure that our bracket will be suitable for your projector before purchasing.