- HIGHLY ACCURATE READINGS: Our range of Duronic blood pressure monitors have all been engineered to provide highly accurate readings every time; reading both systolic and diastolic pressure as well as the pulse per minute. Additionally, this monitor will flag up if it detects an irregular heartbeat.
- EASY TO USE AND READ: Fully automatic, just one touch starts the machine operating. It has a large LCD digital display which clearly shows the date and readings. This blood pressure monitor has been designed to be portable and comes in its own storage bag which can be used to store the machine away when not in use. This machine has a multi-user function that allows either 1 or 2 people to use the machine and record their measurements.
- COMFORTABLE MEDIUM-SIZED CUFF: This blood pressure monitor comes with an easy-fit cuff which has been designed with comfort in mind and made from a high-tech material which collects accurate readings. This cuff is to be used on the upper arm only. A diagram is printed on the arm cuff shows the best position to use the cuff. The cuff will fit an adult's arm size of 22-36cm.
- LARGE DISPLAY FOR EASY READING WITH 99 RECORD MEMORY: This model comes with a large LCD display which clearly shows the results of the blood pressure reading with large digits. If you wish to record your readings to make a comparison, or just to keep as a general record, you can do so with this machine as it will hold up to 99 recordings. Once the maximum recordings have been stored, you can also clear these to enable you to start recording again.
- HOME USE AND PROFESSIONAL USE: This blood pressure monitor is NON-INVASIVE. It is made to measuring blood pressure and pulse rate in an easy, safe and comfortable way. Measuring Range: Pressure 30-255 mmHg, Pulse 40~199 pulse/min, Power: 4xAAA batteries (included). Cuff size: 22-36cm (to fit upper arm). Machine size: 12 x 9 x 4.5cm
Duronic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor BPM200 | Automatic | BP Machine for Professional and Home Use | Large Digital LCD Display | For 1 or 2 Users | 99 Record Memory | Medium-Sized 22cm-36cm Cuff
BPM200 Blood Pressure Monitor
For Home or Away
Gone are the days of bulky blood pressure monitors and the confusing sphygmomanometer, which only a nurse could use. Duronic blood pressure monitors are designed to be used by anyone in the comfort in their own home. The BPM200 is compact and portable allowing you to carry your personal device everywhere you go, giving you constant access to your blood pressure reading at the press of a button. Additionally, the slanted shape of this machine displays the reading at an upright angle which makes it easier to read at a glance.
Comfortable Medium-Sized Cuff
This blood pressure monitor has a medium-large cuff, which suitable for anyone with an arm circumference of 22 - 36cm, making it comfortable to wear and easy to use by the majority of people.
It's easy to put on and fastens securely with rip tape fastening.
When taking a reading the cuff will inflate to apply pressure and then when it has obtained the reading it will deflate again releasing your arm.
Easy to Use
The machine has a large display for easy reading of blood pressure and pulse rate results. The most important digits are shown in large text and the least important information is in smaller text.
The device can be operated using 3 user-friendly buttons which can easily be understood by reading the manual just once! This device is non-invasive. The cuff will apply a pressure to the arm between 40-230mmHG, and can measure a pulse range between 40-199 beats per minute.
HOW TO USE THE BPM200:
Take your blood pressure monitor out of it’s soft storage pouch.
Place the machine on a dry flat table in front of you.
Wrap the arm cuff around your upper arm and fasten in place
Check that the cuff fits snugly but not too tight; you should be able to fit two fingertips underneath the bottom edge.
Ensure that the cuff is positioned 2-3 cm from the crease of your elbow.
Position yourself seated with your arm resting on the table surface.
When you are ready, press the start button.
The BPM200 will then start to inflate the cuff and take your measurement.
The clear digital display will show you the systolic and diastolic readings, as well as what your pulse rate is.
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
Equipped with a special function that detects irregular heartbeat (IHB), this clever machine will alert you when it feels the heart rate reading is irregular.
The BPM200 has the memory capability to record up to 99 records.
It can record and recall readings for one or two users.
Medium Cuff Included
This model comes with a medium-sized cuff for the upper arm which is adjustable 22-36cm.
If you need a larger cuff, these are sold separately.
Powered by Battery and Micro-USB
This machine can be powered by micro-USB or by battery.
The USB cable and batteries are included in the box.
WHAT THE READINGS MEAN
Blood pressure readings have two numbers, for example, 140/90mmHg. The top number is your systolic blood pressure (the highest pressure when your heart beats and pushes the blood around your body). The bottom one is your diastolic blood pressure (the lowest pressure when your heart relaxes between beats).
Only one of the numbers has to be higher or lower than it should be to count as either ‘high blood pressure’ or ‘low blood pressure’. The level of your blood pressure determines what kind of treatment or changes you may need to undertake. The Duronic BPM200 blood pressure monitor will measure blood pressure in the following way:
SEVERE: 180/110 > or over..........................GRADE 3: severe hypertension
MODERATE: 160/100 to 179/109...............GRADE 2: moderate hypertension
MILD: 140/90 to 159/99...............................GRADE 1: mild hypertension
NORMAL: 90/60 to 139/89......................... HEALTHY RANGE
If the reading measures less than <90/60 it is advisable to get it checked again by your GP who can confirm/diagnose low blood pressure and offer advice to treat it. To find out more about blood pressure please refer to the NHS website where you will find further guidelines and advice.